Custom Modification Services
Allied Moulded is your one-stop shop for quality NEMA 4X nonmetallic enclosures and custom modifications.
With modifications for your every day enclosure application, Allied Moulded has what you're looking for! Custom holes and cutouts, color matching, silk screening, and EMI/RFI shielding are just a few of the numerous modification capabilities we provide.
We encourage you to talk about your project with us! Click on the link below to submit your request for a quote regarding your enclosure modification specifications!
Request a Quote
Custom Holes & Cutouts
With our custom cutout capabilities, we can modify and deliver product ready to mount your devices. Simply specify custom holes or cutouts in any quantity, size or shape, even at an angle. Our experienced engineering, trained staff and computer-controlled CNC manufacturing equipment will ensure that every specialty hole and cutout is precision cut and finished to your specifications each time you order.
<request a quote>
Color Matching (Molded-in)
Use our custom colors to make enclosures blend into an environment for better aesthetics, to stand out for improved safety or differentiate between systems, or to reflect your company colors. Our custom pigments can match any color and provide molded-in color that’s consistent throughout each product and each batch. The color is molded throughout the enclosure so it won’t scratch off, wear down or fade away.
<REQUEST A QUOTE>
Silkscreening is a practical, long-lasting solution for all kinds of enclosure identification needs. Save time and avoid confusion by clearly identifying the controls within an enclosure. Improve safety with permanent, prominent reminders and warnings. You can also add the corporate logo for instant identification.
<REQUEST A QUOTE>
Allied Moulded enclosures keep the elements at bay, and protect against everything from dust to unauthorized users. However, sensitive or operationcritical controls can require extra protection. EMI/RFI shielding provides high level protection against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference without affecting the appearance or operation of the enclosure.
<REQUEST A QUOTE>
Custom Panels, Windows, Metalwork & More!
Customize our standard enclosures to your exact specifications, with modified back panels,
holes and cutouts—even custom windows. Front panels can be hinged at a variety of depths, and covers can be hinged on the short side. With our custom metalwork capabilities, the variations are virtually endless.
We can further customize your enclosures with our selection of specialized hardware:
• Nonmetallic hinges
• Tamper-proof screws
• Drain plugs
Other requests? Need a custom modification not listed here? Contact us with your specific need by using our form listed here! We’d be pleased to discuss your needs.
Six Steps To Fast, No-Hassle Modifications
1. Start with the best fiberglass enclosures on the market. At Allied Moulded, we formulate our own fiberglass reinforced polyester material and employ precision-manufacturing methods to ensure every piece meets strict quality specifications. The result is a full line of corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free fiberglass enclosures that provide optimum protection in the harshest environments. Typical applications include water treatment facilities, oil refineries and chemical processing plants.
Our strong, lightweight non-metallic enclosures are nonconductive and easier to punch, drill, or saw than metallic alternatives. They protect against UV, temperature and flame better than other non-metallics such as PVC and polycarbonate. They also provide the same exceptional resistance to chemicals and corrosion as stainless steel, without the weight or cost!
2. Offer OEM quality modifications that meet the customer’s exact specifications. Our extensive selection of sizes, cover options, latch options, back panels, windows and accessories is just the beginning. Since every enclosure application is unique, we make it easy for you to get just what you need. We eliminate the hassles and guesswork of doing it yourself without the delays and costs due to secondary handling of your enclosure.
3. Provide technical assistance from engineering experts. Not sure exactly what you need? The Allied Moulded Inside Sales and Engineering Team can help. Our product experts are available to offer custom suggestions and solutions to your most challenging applications. We have hundreds of products available, and we’re sure to have one that fits your needs.
4. Offer the lowest volume requirements in the industry. Many fabricators require large quantities for custom orders. At Allied Moulded, we think custom orders should include custom quantities. We offer the lowest volume requirements in the industry, plus quick delivery, so you get the modified enclosures you need, when you need them, without paying for those you don’t.
5. Streamline for one-stop shopping. Allied Moulded owns and operates the newest production facility in the U.S. entirely dedicated to manufacturing fiberglass enclosures. We’re fully equipped to meet your modification needs in-house. In fact, we’re vertically integrated to manage the entire process—mold design and manufacturing to distribution—on-site, saving you time, money, and hassle.
6. Remove risk. Of course, you could try to do your own modifications on-site or in your shop. But why risk it? Let Allied Moulded design, build and modify your enclosures all in one fast, easy process. Every product arrives exactly to specifications: precision engineered, factory finished and guaranteed to be just what you ordered.