Empire Series Compression-Molded AMEC363012 Series
The Empire AMEC Series offers standard features as well as full-panel access and all usable panel space. In addition, the standard gray cover is available with optional custom modifications and accessories. These options include back panels, vent kits, print pockets and ULTRAPLUG® hole plugs.
AMEC enclosures insulate and protect controls and components against the toughest elements in the harshest environments. It is available in the popular 36” x 30” size (with 12” depth) with 316 stainless steel hinges and latching hardware. Enclosure configurations include twist latches, 3-point latching handle, opaque cover and cover with polycarbonate viewing window.
Empire Wall Mount Series Enclosures
Allied Moulded Products, Inc. has the premier choice of fiberglass enclosures for the largest applications. The fiberglass construction offers durability and strength without the excessive weight of a comparable metal enclosure. The series is available in ten standard sizes, including eight wall mount cabinets from 36” x 30” x 12” to 60” x 36” x 16”.
Browse all empire wall mount enclosures
Empire Series Features & Benefits
• Gel Coat fiberglass reinforced polyester material construction for durability
• Continuous 316 stainless steel hinge
• Flexible, self-gripping gasket compresses over flange for tight seal
• Wall mount units need only three closure latches (60” unit has 4 latches) to meet NEMA Type 4X requirements, also have optional 3-point latching handles. All units have padlocking provision
• Heavy-duty molded in flange for wall mounted applications
• Optional white painted carbon steel back panels are fully interchangeable with other specified enclosures fiberglass reinforced polyester material formulation
• Lightweight vs. stainless steel
• Rated NEMA 1, 4, and 4X: IP66 (IEC 60529)
EMPIRE FREE STANDING ENCLOSURES